Friday, June 22, 2012

One night at cinema.





I like to go to cinema. Really doesn't matter, during the week or week end, when I find some free time  I am choosing one of new movies and go to see it. Since we moved to live to Europe side of Istanbul I prefer to go to Kanyon shopping centre. Cinema salon in Kanyon is very big and nice. When I am in cinema I forget about everything. I remember one afternoon my fiance took me from university, that period I had a lot of exams and stress, to go out was the last thing I was thinking about. To make me happy he took me to cinema to see one comedy movie. I will never forget that day in my life. After we went to cinema we had dinner and I felt really good. Sometimes small things can make you happy, do them!!!!!

Mi piace andare al cinema. Davvero non importa, durante settimana o fine settimana, quando trovo un po di tempo libero sto scegliendo uno dei nuovi film e vado a vederlo. Dal momento che ci siamo trasferiti a vivere a lato Europeo di Istanbul, preferisco di andare a cinema che si trova al centro commerciale Kanyon. Il suo cinema molto grande e bello. Quando sono al cinema mi dimentico di tutto. Mi riccordo un pomeriggio il mio fidanzato mi ha preso dall universita, quel periodo ho avuto un sacco di esami e stress, uscire fuori era lultima  cosa di che stavo pensando. Per farmi felice mi ha portato al cinema a vedere una comedia. Non dimentichero mai quel giorno nella mia vita. Dopo siamo andati al cinema abbiamo cenato e mi sentivo molto bene. A volte piccole cose possono renderti felice, farle!!!!

Sinemaya gitmeyi seviyorum. Hafta ici yada sonu farketmiyor, her bos zamani buldugumda yeni gelen bir filmi secip gidiyorum. Istanbulun Avrupa yakasina tasindigimizdan beri Kanyon daki sinemaya gitmeyi tercih ediyorum. Kanyon daki sinema salonu cok buyuk ve rahat. Sinemada iken herseyi unutuyorum. Bir gun nisanlim beni okuldan almisti, o siralar cok sinavim vardi ve stress icindeydim, disari cikmak en son dusundugum seydi. Beni nesendirmek icin bir komedi filmine goturdu. Hayatimin o gununu hic unutmuyorum. Sinemadan sonra yemege gittik ve kendimi cok iyi hissettim. Bazen ufak seyler sizi mutlu edebiliyor. Sizi mutlu edebilecek seyleri yapmaya calisin!!!!

















I was wearing:
MANGO  DRESS/ABITO/ELBISE
LOUIS VUITTON RETIRO PM  BAG/BORSA/CANTA
MATRAS  HEELS/SCARPE/AYAKKABI
MAC PRETTY PLEASE  LIPSTICK/ROSETTO/RUJ

3 comments:

  1. love ur style!
    and u are sooo beautifullll
    nice blog!
    i follow u!
    follow me back if u like mine!!
    xx
    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little things in life sometimes really are the best. I love going to cinema's too-I can escape into the world of movies where everything seem to be ok in the end. I am drooling over your dress. Its stunning ad its animal prints. You looked gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lidiya wonderfull pictures.I love your dress.You're so beatiful.
    I add your blog my favorites blogs.
    My fashion blog
    http://satinfan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete